Thursday 19 February 2009

University

I'm telling you, being a student is awesome. Today I'm supposed to have 6 hours of contact time, both lectures and labs. But, everything got canceled and now, I've got a day off!!!

Anyway, for all those that are thinking about going to uni or not, then go, trust me it'll be the best few years of your life! Especially if you choose a good university, you have to research it first!

Oh and with regards to yesterdays post, im sorry for all the swearing, even if it is all blanked out, I just get really worked up when people don't think things through and expect everything to work out fine in the end! We still haven't sorted out our problems yet, but when we do I'll let you know how we did it!

Just a short post today, I've got to get back to doing nothing, lazy day see!




The Student

No comments: